Sunday 15 September 2013

September 15

Did not go to work today .had my uncle naqshbandi over for breakfast. Then dropped him back to mums. took isa to football with alisha.Watched isa in his football league matches today . They lost the first match 1-0 and won the second three nil. His team is called SND. In the eastliegh league. After that we gave abdi and his dad a lift back to st Mary's . Went over to my mums house around two . My wife was out shopping for my uncle naqshbandi who was going back to Pakistan after his visit. Me and the kids isa and Alisha had chicken burgers which Alisha did not finish. Alisha then went to her friends house. My wife got back around 3pm at my moms. My cousins Selma and Masood where their already . Nosheen was there too and took some pictures on her iPhone . My wife bought my uncle two jumpers and he promptly told her off for doing so and inconveniencing her self . Seems to be the pakistani way. Zaheer showed up to pick up uncle naqshbandi . In the distance I could hear the chants and songs from the stadium. Saints where playing west ham. My uncle left for heathrow with Zaheer . Selma, Masood , Nosheen and fareeda left at the same time. I think selma's husband anwar also made an appearance. My wife then cooked for her self and her friend Shabnam . They ate along with my mum and then we came home. We had a discussion about the house hold budget which I detest . I then went to bed early to rest whilst watching true blood on my samsung note. First time I watched it. Interesting programme. Had some ice cream and I have a craving for pizza... It's now 9.30pm catch you later

No comments:

Post a Comment