Wednesday 18 September 2013

18 September 2013


18th  September 

Dawud is at my mums . The mrs is at training for her job at the pre school. 
And the kids are at school. So I will work for few hours and then take the car to the garage to sort out the engine management problem  and the excess smoke coming out of the car.

Dropped of two guys at the boat show however as usual it's been quiet so I guess I'm going to watch breaking bad on my note 2.

Took the car to the garage it took five minutes to find the fault and ten minutes to fix it . Cost me
96 pounds. 

Took the mrs shopping 
Plan to go work to 7pm lets see if that pans out the way I want!

Well it didn't pan out the way I wanted . Got to work 8.30pm and so far it's been a very quiet night.
It 23.30 and that's it folks

No comments:

Post a Comment