Thursday 19 September 2013

19th September 2013


19 September 2013

12.30 am
The day is 30minutes old I'm sat in my cab at the station .  It's total crap I'm going home to sleep 

Woke up 8am dropped the kids to school came back and went to sleep
Woke up at 1pm
Went to collect the kids at 3 with dawud . Got the bus and took Alisha and isa to tuition. 
Picked isa and Alisha up at 5.45pm
And went to southampton common for Isa's football training 

Isa was training with his team SND
Whilst Alisha got chased by a puppy. I told Alisha to stand still. However she panicked and ran . Then baby dawud panicked too he ran and fell over and the little puppy jumped on him and licked him . He was screaming now. I just calmly picked up the puppy and talked to it and dawud . The puppy looked like some hybrid bull dog . 
The owner came running over and I gave him his dog.
We then watched isa play football whilst Alisha picked acorns and blackberries. 
Isa got punched in the ribs accidentally by his team mate jinn
We came home around 7.30pm
Had some pizza now it's 8.20 and I am off to work 
On the rank now and it's not busy.
I'll have the weekend off
I'll be of to Bradford then Rochdale and Manchester for a wedding 
Good bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment