Tuesday 17 September 2013

17th September 2013


17 September 2013

Rolled up on the taxi rank. it's quite so I'm continuing watching true blood on my note 2 . After this I will catch up with dexter and breaking bad. My neck is still stiff from the prang I had last month.  Finally picked up a lady who kept on talking about the cycles of the moon and coral reefs dieing because the water levels had increased by three feet. She even asked me if I had noticed the moon getting bigger. She also told about planetary alignments and also told me that Yellowstone park volcano was going to explode before Christmas which will end the world . She didn't tell me how she knew this was going to happen.....ummm ok i said politely. You have a lot of knowledge .she said " yes but with no power" with that she paid me and left my cab. 

Picked up the kids early from school and took Alisha for her eye check up at the hospital  .she had a check up and now she will have two sets of eye drops and then wait half an hour untill they test her again . 
Thanks for reading 
Ejaz younis

No comments:

Post a Comment