Thursday 6 March 2014

Southwest trains suck

Today a southwest trains employee tried to ruin my day
The little hitlerette tried to intimidate me and treat my like sub human
Today sucked

On the 5th march 2012 at 22.46pm I was approached by station staff to take a passenger to take a passenger to his hotel in Yeovil. At the time the station  staff did not have any chits . So they asked me to proceed to the destination in good faith. I was not at any time asked by the staff to quote a price. The destination was a hotel on west Coker road in Yeovil . We left for Yeovil around 22.50-55 in the evening . I proceeded passed Salisbury up the a36 . Parts of the a36 where being resurfaced so where closed off . I had to take a diversion and get on the a303 . The Milage was about 88miles and the meter would have switched to tariff two. The price I charge for this journey is 210 pounds . Which is reasonable for that time of night on a out out of town job. It took two hours to get there and two hours to get back. . In the morning of the 6th of march I went to station to get my chit . I told the lady Sara  that journey was 210.00 . She first said it should be 22.45. She said that was far too much and practically accused me of lying about the route I took . She was rude at that time.but she wrote out the chit for 210 pounds. In the early afternoon of the 6th of march She approached me and my vehicle and accused me of over charging by 170.00 . This behaviour was thoroughly unprofessional . Practically accusing me of deceit . Again she was bullying and rude.She was suggesting to me the job should have for 40 pounds . I still did not say much . She started to talk other cab drivers I assumed she said I overcharged them which I deny and such behaviour was slanderous . So I approached her and asked her why she thinks I overcharged her . Why do you think I overcharged you.  She said it is journey of 60miles to Yeovil. That may or may not be true. However I was going to a hotel which unfortunately for southwest train was not located where they would have like it to be . With diversions the journey was 88miles . The lady would not listen to me but it seems she was happy to slander me behind my back to colleagues .i have done hundreds of jobs for southwest trains .not once have I been accused of overcharging . However this lady gave me the ugliest looks from the moment I requested my chit for the service I provided. Her approaching me was thoroughly unprofessional . Such behaviour was confrontational and she treated me like I was her servant or employee. I will not be spoken to in such a rude manner by a lady I don't even know. She did not listen to the journey details she just went with her pre conceived notion that I ripped her off. I  asked her to explain her self . Instead she walked away accuse me of abusive behaviour . I will not stand idly by whilst someone tries to sully my good name. She then call a _"rational "manager to talk to me and told him the journey details and the fact the lady Sarah  had no right to confront me on the taxi rank and then proceed to slander me in public in front of colleagues
In my fourteen years as a cabbie never have I been accused of over charging .in my fourteen years never have I met such a rude and unprofessional person as Sarah . Somehow she took exception to me . I don't know why because Sarah  did not send me out to do this job. The gentleman working the shift did and asked me specifically to take the fare to his hotel . I was to collect the chit the next day. As a result this is what happened
A journey to London which is eighty miles is roughly £220 . I did more mileage to accomadate southwest trains request and I actually charged 210
This is what happened . 




No comments:

Post a Comment