Friday 20 September 2013

20 September 2013

20 of September 2013 
so today I had a bath and I've got my bandage wet so I had to change my bandages and I've got a nice picture of my stitches.  
Baby dowdies having a bath and then I can take him and go to the bank . Collect the kids from school at 1:15 pm. Bring the kids back home from school.

The kids are back from school. I am off to enterprise Rent-A-Car to get the car.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car have just give me a hyundai i35. I think it  is a real nice car and not bad £60 for the whole weekend absolutely amazing thank you Enterprise

They certainly made up for the bad customer service they gave me last time.
Into the car around about 3 o'clock I decided to go to Asda to get some snacks for our journey. Still waiting at Asda at 3:30. Alisha is singing in the back of the car and dawud is asleep. Waiting waiting waiting  still waiting.  

She finally came out with my son. We left at continued towards Winchester to get onto the a34 . When on the a 34 we got stuck in a lot of traffic nearOxford 

Got to services of the M1. Still another 70 miles to go to reach Bradford.
The traffic was unbelievable. It took us at least two hours to reach Oxford and just reached at the services after five hours and we still got another 80 miles to go I think. 

 Got to Bradford at 10:24 PM . I am knackered. Been driving for seven hours.
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment