Saturday 21 September 2013

21 september 2013

21st of September 2013

IM at nawabs restaurant in Manchester. I am here for a wedding. It's sanams wedding . She is my cousins daughter . This marriage hall is very opulent . Talk to my cousin Arshad there.saw lots of expensive cars there. Later after the wedding we went to shahida's house in Rochdale . From there I went in the car with Arshad to his house . He told me about rosendale hackney carriage licence been given to drivers without any age limits on a car . They are now allowed to work as private hires in Manchester by high court ruling . He told me Manchester hackneys are ticked off because they have to get expensive cars whilst these guys have cheap bangers being allowed to work in Manchester. Arshad also has two houses now converted into one.
Any way the kids and the mrs are staying at shahida's house for night . Whilst I will stay at arshads

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment